FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE EDITORIAL CONTACT
Jenelle Barnett / MediaMax 845-358-1801
ISS Unveils SecurOSTM v.10 Intelligent VMS at GSX 2018
Powerful New VMS Capabilities Leverage the Power of Native Analytics
Las Vegas, NV (September 25, 2018) – ISS – Intelligent Security Systems, a leading provider of intelligent VMS and analytics globally, announces the latest release of the company’s renowned SecurOSTM Video Management System at GSX 2018 (booth #2151). The new SecurOS v.10 features an updated, highly intuitive GUI designed to accommodate multiple clients and the ability to easily manage large systems with infinite scalability. Additional enhancements include a new web client for remote access, robust cyber security updates, 64-bit edition for faster throughput and larger capacity, enhanced native failover operations, H.265 Intel QSV support and a brand new Evidence Manager.
SecurOS v.10 is designed to seamlessly integrate with a host of powerful analytics developed by ISS. This unique combination allows ISS to offer a wide range of specialized packages to fulfill users’ specific physical security and business intelligence needs.
“ISS provides a more holistic approach to camera management and control by seamlessly integrating native analytics with our VMS platform, enabling us to provide users with truly innovative and unique solutions for their specific security challenges,” said Cody Flood, Vice President of North American Sales, ISS. “The release of SecurOS v.10 builds upon our powerful open platform with numerous enhancements designed to further facilitate ease of use for today’s more advanced and larger surveillance installations.”
SecurOS v.10 features a long list of new enhancements that increase ease of operation, performance and functionality, system scalability and security, including:
- An updated Client and Administrator GUI featuring new Operator Workstation Profiles to manage large numbers of clients on a unified platform along with new object groups/categories for more intuitive, customized system configuration.
- A new web client, SecurOS WebConnect to facilitate seamless remote access and operation.
- New Cyber Security enhancements including: secure HTTPS connection to all cameras with tunneling of both video and audio; digital signature of all exported files using digital certificates to verify the authenticity and source of exported files; and encryption of all data stored on ISS server HDDs.
- New Native Failover Cluster capabilities including: native cluster failover of many or 1-1 cameras using as few as 2 servers; failover of all features including analytics modules; failover operation within 30 seconds and the ability to manually assign any video server to any workstation.
- New Evidence Manager with many new features to manage exported video.
- H.265 Intel® Quick Sync decompression support. Decompression of H.265 on Intel HD Graphics adapters to concurrently view large amounts of cameras on client workstations.
- 64-bit Server Edition to increase the number of cameras and throughput per server.
ISS SecurOS v.10 is available in five configurations: MCC (Monitoring Control Center), Enterprise, Premium, Professional, and Xpress to deliver the perfect balance of functionality and cost-efficiency for every size and level of application.
SecurOS v.10 is also available pre-bundled with ISS’ native analytics to provide VMS solutions for specific applications. Some of the SecurOS v.10 analytic modules include:
- SecurOS Auto which provides license plate recognition (ANPR) and comparative analysis for all types of vehicles. SecurOS Auto works in a wide range of internal/external conditions and delivers industry-leading recognition accuracy for US and international locations.
- SecurOS Face captures and recognizes faces from a video stream. SecurOS Face is a class-leading solution with active recognition where subjects know their image is being captured or passively, where they do not have knowledge of such surveillance.
- SecurOS Cargo provides recognition of cargo container ISO codes in a variety of applications. It implements the most advanced native image processing software, the ISS SecurOS framework, and advanced algorithms for the recognition of codes on cargo containers.
- SecurOS Tracking Kit provides a suite of situational awareness detectors such as loitering, crowd detection, object left behind, object counting, etc.…
Additional specialized SecurOS v.10 hardware and software solutions include:
- SecurOS UVSS, an integrated hardware-software based solution for remote under-vehicle surveillance.
- SecurOS Velox, to detect speeding violations with automatic license plate recognition (ANPR) of all passing vehicles.
- SecurOS Motus, an IP-camera designed with integrated ALPR for high-speed and high accuracy commercial and law enforcement applications.
- SecurOS Cargo Terminal, which provides remote visual inspection of cargo containers and control of vehicles which carry them.
- SecurOS Crossroad combines specifically engineered hardware and software to provide real-time detection of complex types of traffic violations.
“ISS is a true provider of intelligent surveillance solutions that not only sees and documents events, but provides the rich data necessary to analyze what may otherwise be perceived as disparate events, and alerts management of impending threats. We refer to it as ‘intelligent video defined,” concluded Mr. Flood.
About ISS – Intelligent Security Systems
ISS – Intelligent Security Systems headquartered in Woodbridge, NJ, and with offices worldwide, is a leader in video management and video analytics software. ISS provides a comprehensive line of digital security and surveillance video solutions which are on the forefront of on-demand security, allowing for centralized command and control of an entire enterprise security network.