A career at ISS offers an unprecedented opportunity to work with an industry leader in one of the most technologically advanced industries. Pursuing a career with ISS could be one of the best decisions you ever make. Recognizing individual and team performance while mixing exciting work with a healthy dose of fun is our style.
It’s not easy. We are very selective. But if you have the expertise, integrity, and drive, contact us with your resume. Send it to [email protected].
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the Electronic Assembler is responsible for inspection of soldered PC Boards, hand soldering, cable and connector manufacturing, modifying, repair and wire where required, test/troubleshoot partially or completely.
- Establish and maintain manufacturing processes and troubleshoot production assemblies;
- Provide feedback of design and review of manufacturability as well as cost of products.
- Perform soldering operations for cables and connectors.
- Assemble all product per procedure
- Performs potting activities, glues, bonds and works with various adhesives & potting compounds
- Prepare sub-assemblies required for product per print
- Splice cables
- Check for solder shorts and continuity
- Hand-solder basic and advanced through-hole components into PC boards as per applicable standards
- Inspect and/or repair through-hole solder joints
- Remove/replace through-hole components
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Education or Associate Degree in Electronics Technology
- Some Lifting required
- Demonstrated ability to solder
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to demonstrate tube bending
- Work experience as an electronics repair service engineer or assembler in an electronics manufacturing company
- Skills of working with a multimeter
- Skills of soldering SMD 0603, DIP
- Reading skills of schematic diagrams and instructions
- User-level PC knowledge of the device firmware software