ISS is offering the ability to expand your knowledge of the SecurOS VMS and Analytics platform, by offering a 2-day Online Training Course. The training will be based on the upcoming major release – SecurOS 11. Dealers, integrators, contractors, architects, and consultants are invited to attend this event. Learn how you can add ISS to your portfolio and provide a VMS and analytics solution to your next project.
- Technical Module 1 (Part 1) – System Design
- Technical Module 1 (Part 2) – System Architecture
- Technical Module 1 (Part 3) – Software Installation
- Technical Module 1 (Part 4) – Administration / Basic Configuration
- Technical Module 1 (Part 5) – User Interface
- Technical Module 1 (Part 6) – Additional SecurOS Modules
- Technical Module 1 (Part 7) – SecurOS Client Options
- Technical Module 2 (Part 1) – SecurOS Tracking Kit module
- Technical Module 2 (Part 2) – Troubleshooting
- Q&A Session
• Laptop/desktop computer required for hands-on sessions (i7 8th Gen or higher; 16GB RAM or higher; Windows 10 Pro or Server 2016/2019)..
• ISS cannot guarantee compatibility of all laptops and/or 3rd party software installed on laptops.
• Exam required for ISS Certified Partner status.
• Training duration will be Day 1: 9:00am – 5:30pm EST – Day 2: 9:00am – 5:30pm EST
• Participants will have 1 hour available for lunch (12:30pm – 1:30pm).
> Partner will have 2 weeks to submit take from home exam to receive Certification